Drivers throughout the US are familiar with the dangers of deer crossing the road, especially at night. A 2012 report from State Farm Insurance found that from 2011-2012, there were 1.23 million deer/vehicle collisions in the US, and the stakes are even higher for those in areas with larger species of Cervidae. Just ask drivers from Finland, who have a serious problem with reindeer. So... how could we make these accidents more avoidable? The Finnish Reindeer Herder's Association thinks it has fo
Reindeer Herder Association
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX