There's no shortage of ways for an automaker to celebrate a big anniversary. Debuting a pivotal new product – like the new Giulietta – is one of 'em. Commissioning a series of concept cars – like the Pininfarina 2uettottanta, Bertone Pandion and Zagato TZ3 Corsa – is another. And so is hosting a huge rally for owners of its vehicles from around the world. Alfa Romeo, which this year celebrates its landmark centenary, is doing all of this and more.
Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!