All signs point to Buick finally bringing the most practical Insignia to our market as a Regal. We got wind of a focus group testing the idea, Buick has trademarked the name Regal Tour X.
- Joel Stocksdale
- Sep 26, 2016
While it's just a rumor, a Regal wagon could genuinely make sense for Buick.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 7, 2011
Remember that Buick Regal Wagon we told you about? The one that General Motors was highly considering in an effort to expand the Regal line here in the United States? You know, the one we spied lurking around the GM proving grounds?
- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 7, 2010
Opel Insignia hatch (left) Buick Regal sedan (right)
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models