I was making soul-swapping deals with whatever entity might be listening as we entered the very first turn.
The SportElectric TT is the crescendo of Refuel – an electric vehicle event organized by Speed Ventures which has, over the past five years, allowed EV builders and owners to become intimately acquainted with the twists and turns of the famed Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca that sits just outside of Monterey, CA. With its burgeoning annals of participants, it has become a measuring stick for various sorts of battery-powered cars, motorcycles and (even) go-karts and their drivers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX