Reeves Callaway makes the point that his company's Silverado program is extremely new by saying, "Anything I may have said in this conversation may not be true, 'cause I don't know what I'm talking about yet." Modest and super-nice, he's emphasizing that our recent phone chat covering the details of Callaway Cars' move into the realm of pickup trucks is about a project that's still in its early stages of execution.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Reeves Callaway Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!