Looks like Eddie Griffin hasn't been coached well enough by the PR people for his film Redline. Griffin missed an obvious opportunity to use the movie's tagline, "Fear Nothing. Risk Everything" to explain why he crashed a Ferrari Enzo during a charity event to promote the movie. Instead, he answers inquiries as to what happened with, "The brother can't drive." Nice. See the interview in its entirety here.
Redline The Movie
Los Angeles puts less emphasis on the ladies (compared to, say, SEMA or VIP) and more focus on the cars, but there were still some stunning sirens around the Convention Center this week. Here is a small sampling, mainly from Ferrari, Lamborghini, and the Redline movie displays. And although we shouldn't have to warn you, if you don't have anything nice to say, please say nothing at all. Models read Autoblog too, after all. Many more on the next page. They are all clickable.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX