Those with Type R personalities will be glad to know that the newly announced Honda Civic Type R's mini-site, called Red H, has officially gone live. It's most notable content includes a bunch of new pics we didn't get yesterday, which you can find in all their high resolution glory after the jump. You can thank us for retrieving these photos from the particularly bandwidth-intensive site later. In addition to the new pics and a list of the new Type R's specifications, the site also includes a h
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!