FAW Red Flag – Click above for high-res image gallery
China's FAW just debuted the Red Flagship in its Hongqi (Red Flag) lineup. Rejuvenating one of China's oldest upscale car names, the new HQ3 sedan is Red Flag's take on the Toyota Crown Majesta. The Hongqi brand was generally FAW's outlet for their large luxury cars, which were intended for only the elite. Most Hongqi models were based on older Audi designs, so this Toyota based HQ3 will be a huge improvement. Further encouraging news is the fact that FAW has partnerships with not only Toyota, b
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies