After a rather successful foray with a Red Wings edition of the Ram 1500 last year – some 3,000 units sold – the truck brand is both re-upping its relationship with Detroit's hockey powerhouse and considering expansion into other sport franchises.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Red Wings Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!