Ferrari has been honored as the Best of the Best in the 2016 Red Dot Awards for the second year running as the 488 GTB succeeds last year's FKK X for the most prestigious design award, with top honors awarded to the Kia Optima and McLaren 570S as well.
The Red Dot design award is one of Europe's most prestigious industry awards. Created under the aegis of the Design Zentrum North Rhine Westphalia, Germany, it has been awarded to the European cousin of the Chevy Volt, the Opel Flextreme (possibly aka the Vauxhall Electra in the UK). The prize was awarded to the Flextreme for being a concept "that has the power to improve our world in the future." You know, like last year's winner, the Saab Aero X concept. The Flextreme probalby won because of t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX