Adrian Newey is, without a doubt, the most accomplished engineer in Formula One. His cars have won over 80 grands prix and ten constructors' championships with three different teams – Williams, McLaren and Red Bull – making him the only designer in the history of F1 to have achieved such success. He even designed cars in the mid-80s that won the Indy 500 and CART championship twice apiece. In short, nobody comes close. But now he's preparing to step away from the fast-paced world of
Red Bull Technology
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX