The 2015 Erzberg Rodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble was so hard that only five riders made it to the finish line, and four of them tied for first place.
Red Bull Hare Scramble
The Erzbergrodeo might be one of the greatest motorcycle events in the world that many people know nothing about. Set over several days, mostly in the pit of a former Austrian ore mine, these riders put it all on the line for hours at a time. It's like the Isle of Man TT for dirt bikes.
The Red Bull Erzbergrodeo is four days of motocrossing events that happen on the terraced slopes of the Steirische Erzberg iron ore mine, nicknamed, "The Iron Giant." The lead photo from our post about the coming movie On Any Sunday, whivh looked like a bunch of riders trying to ride through a brown lake, was taken from the race – and it was actually a bunch of riders crossing the brown mine lake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX