The 2016 Red Bull Frozen Rush, which puts 900-hp Pro 4 trucks in battle on the slopes of Maine's Sunday River Ski Resort, declares a winner after a lot of mayhem.
Red Bull Frozen Rush
In this episode of The List, our hosts head to Sunday River Ski Resort in Newry, ME to take in Red Bull Frozen Rush. Never one to be a spectator, Jessi hops into an off-road race truck to fulfill her dream of piloting a Pro-2, as Patrick learns what it takes to tend the snowy course in a gigantic PistenBully.
If you weren't satisfied with the short clips released after the Red Bull Frozen Rush, then the video below is for you. If you weren't aware of the Red Bull Frozen Rush, then the video below is still for you since it tells the longer-form, behind-the-scenes story of how Ricky Johnson earned the first event victory with 900-horsepower Pro 4 trucks competing on snow shod with BF Goodrich studded tires.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX