Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the dirt. Meet the GRC Beetle – an all-wheel-drive monster that packs "more than 560 horsepower" from its turbocharged TSI engine.
Red Bull Championship
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!