The 2016 Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix started and ended with bangs - one more literal than the other. In between, differing race strategies mixed up the field and almost mixed up the end of the race.
Red Bull|infiniti Red Bull Racing
The 2016 Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix did a good job of showing us the worst of F1 - the inability to make the best decisions for the sport, the best of F1 - midfield teams fighting the whole race with lots of passing and good tidings for the future, and the same old F1 - silver cars at the front of the field.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!