Lazareth's all-electric E-Wazuma quad will have more torque than a Porsche Boxster.
If nothing else, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is doing its best to ensure that not too much of that notorious Beijing smog wafts its way over here. The regulator once again smacked a China-based maker of recreational vehicles and engines with a penalty for violating the country's Clean Air Act. This time, it was American Lifan Industry.
RV's, or recreational vehicles if you prefer, are a very popular means of transportation, especially when vacation time rolls around. I can remember taking family vacations to such destinations as the Smoky Mountains in our family's own RV. But, as highlighted in this article, RV's in general are built with little mind to environmental concerns. Hazardous plastics and chemicals go into the production of RV's.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!