If you happen to be the holder of the Pikes Peak electric motorcycle hill-climbing record and wanted to successfully defend your title this year, you better start buffing up your bike now. Hell For Leather has revealed that Chip Yates is bringing his road racing monster to the mountain. But it's not the same bike you saw getting some podium action at a recent WERA event. It's now stronger, yet, more refined.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX