The automotive seat and specialty slice of Recaro officially has a new owner. Johnson Controls has snapped up Keiper Recaro Group – formerly owned by Putsch Gmbh & Co. KG – swallowing both the recliner manufacturer Keiper and the well-known automotive seat-maker Recaro in one fell swoop. In so doing, Johnson Controls is hoping to broaden Recaro's OEM applications, serving up both whole seats and components on a larger scale than ever before.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX