As easy as recharging an electric car is, we admit it's not hassle free - and we're not even talking about those somewhat annoying wires that will be alleviated when wireless charging gets more common. No, the issue at hand is the variety of charging station company networks and the need, in some cases, to have prepaid accounts or subscriptions to refuel your car. Not the end of the world, we grant you, but still a feature that could be improved upon. Enter Pay With Plugshare.
For those of you who may have face-planted from a stray cord at a publicly accessible electric vehicle charging station, you'll now have a place to air your grievances. As if the plug-in vehicle driving contingent wasn't Yelped-up enough, folks can now "rate" their local charging station.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX