The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced new plans aimed at informing consumers of uncompleted recalls. From 2014 onwards, manufacturers will be required to provide vehicle owners with the ability to search for recall information by entering their car's vehicle identification number (VIN) in an online tool.
The Office of Defects Investigation of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced the recall of some 24,177 late-model Chrysler Group vehicles over potentially faulty brakes. The problem effects the MY2010 Chrysler Sebring, Jeep Commander, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, Dodge Avenger, Dodge Nitro, and the 2009-2010 Dodge Ram.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX