The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced that it will require manufacturers to use new labels on recall notification mailings, as of February 18. In an effort to draw a clear distinction between a recall notice and a piece of junk mail, the very clear (though rather artless) design you see above will call out official NHTSA business.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Recall Mailer Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!