The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced that it will require manufacturers to use new labels on recall notification mailings, as of February 18. In an effort to draw a clear distinction between a recall notice and a piece of junk mail, the very clear (though rather artless) design you see above will call out official NHTSA business.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX