Jon Olsson is a Swedish freeskier and alpine ski racer who also happens to own one of the wildest custom cars in the world. Called the Rebellion R2K, it is based on an Ultima, has a body that looks like an Audi R18, and it packs a claimed 600 horsepower into a package weighing around 2,205 pounds (1,000kg).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX