Click above for a hi-res gallery of the Mazda AZ-Wagon
In his article entitled "Car owners can fake it with add-on luxury emblems," USA Today's Chris Woodyard tells us all about how people will buy items like AMG or M badges to try and pass off their cars as something they're not. Now, before jumping all over Chris for reporting news that we already know, keep in mind that the average USA Today reader sitting down with his complimentary paper as he digs into the free continental breakfast at the Day's Inn is probably not as attuned to the trends as
Since the unveiling of the new Holden VE Commodore range yesterday, Australian website Drive.com.au has uploaded a dizzying amount of content on the new car. Amongst the press releases, photo galleries and videos is a small piece about how General Motors of North America may use the Commodore in its U.S. line up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX