Hyundai's working on a rear-wheel-drive successor to its home-market Equus luxury sedan. The car's expected to debut at the New York Auto Show in April, and these most recent spy shots show it with less camouflage than we've seen it wearing in the past. You can't see the front end, but you get a really good look at the clean flanks. The roofline pays homage to the Euro iron Hyundai undoubtedly has in its sights; not to mention the high-end Japanese makes like Infiniti and Lexus. The kink in the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX