For the past several years, if you wanted a vehicle capable of rocketing across the desert at freeway speeds, the process was fairly simple - drive to the local Ford dealership and plop down $44,000 for an F-150 SVT Raptor. What if the Ford isn't enough for you, though? Or maybe you're so partisan you'd rather walk across the desert than drive a vehicle from the Blue Oval across it. Your options have been disturbingly limited.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX