For the past several years, if you wanted a vehicle capable of rocketing across the desert at freeway speeds, the process was fairly simple - drive to the local Ford dealership and plop down $44,000 for an F-150 SVT Raptor. What if the Ford isn't enough for you, though? Or maybe you're so partisan you'd rather walk across the desert than drive a vehicle from the Blue Oval across it. Your options have been disturbingly limited.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Reaper Performance Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!