One doesn't normally think of Acura offering anything to mix it up with the SRT Viper, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8 and Ferrari 458 Italia (at least while the NSX is still off in the ether), but that's exactly what's about to happen. Honda's premium outpost is jumping into the top tier of the Pirelli World Challenge with this 2015 TLX GT.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX