The beautiful red racecar you see above may not be what you think it is. It's not vintage, it has never actually seen competition, and it's not from Italy. What it is, though, is the wrapper that debuts a new powerplant from the crew at Motus, the small-scale American motorcycle manufacturer from Down South in Alabama. It was built by Race Car Replicas from Fraser, MI, and we think it's pretty darn awesome.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX