The beautiful red racecar you see above may not be what you think it is. It's not vintage, it has never actually seen competition, and it's not from Italy. What it is, though, is the wrapper that debuts a new powerplant from the crew at Motus, the small-scale American motorcycle manufacturer from Down South in Alabama. It was built by Race Car Replicas from Fraser, MI, and we think it's pretty darn awesome.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!