R/C cars in slow motion – Click above for the video after the jump
A company called Fat Shark offers one of the coolest R/C cars we've ever seen. How so? Its system has a camera mounted in the car's driver's seat. It transmits its signal wirelessly to VR-style goggles that give the operator a first-person view of the terrain ahead of the car itself. That alone would be neat, but the camera has pan and tilt functionality that the driver controls by simply moving his or her head to "look" in each direction. The video pasted after the jump gives you a taste of wha
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies