R/C cars in slow motion – Click above for the video after the jump
A company called Fat Shark offers one of the coolest R/C cars we've ever seen. How so? Its system has a camera mounted in the car's driver's seat. It transmits its signal wirelessly to VR-style goggles that give the operator a first-person view of the terrain ahead of the car itself. That alone would be neat, but the camera has pan and tilt functionality that the driver controls by simply moving his or her head to "look" in each direction. The video pasted after the jump gives you a taste of wha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX