That there's a Santa Claus and an "elf" riding some sort of contraption behind a miniature big rig is intriguing enough. In reality, the downsized big rig is the story. Built by model maker Luca Bordin, the 1/4-scale Peterbilt 359 isn't a kit, it's made from scratch.
Radio-controlled cars and trucks can be tons of fun, as anyone who grew up piloting the little toys will surely tell you. Judging by our own experience, there's no youngster that doesn't think of what great projects could be completed if he or she were only an adult with a nearly unlimited budget. Thing is, most of us never actually pursue such ideas when we reach adulthood.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX