Radio-controlled Tesla Roadster – Click above to watch video after the jump
How much would you pay for a battery-powered Tesla Roadster, one that you can steer from the comfort of your La-Z-Boy? For about three Andrew Jacksons, Trendtimes will ship you a 15-inch RC version of the electric hotness that drives "forwards, backwards, left, and right." The toy comes with battery pack, charger and wireless remotes. Excellent. Tesla spokesperson Rachel Konrad told AutoblogGreen that this is an officially licensed item, in that, "They asked for permission and we thought it was
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX