Toyota received a two-month extension to make changes to its popular RAV4 crossover before the vehicle underwent an important new safety test. The extra time didn't help.
It's no secret that our site closely follows every move of Tesla Motors. They have successfully launched an all-electric sports sedan to critical acclaim. They have a stimulating and opinionated CEO that also sends rockets into space. They're bold enough to challenge the pundits and often come out on top. So, while this story has Toyota in its title, it's important to note that the RAV 4 EV wouldn't have been possible without Tesla.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX