The next Honda CR-V due out in Japan later this year has been caught testing on the large isle of Australia with its more expensive sibling, the Acura RDX. And guess what, the darn thing’s bigger than the current model – surprise, surprise. Honda has to keep up with the Joneses, who are now driving a 269-hp Toyota RAV-4 with a third row bench. In addition to the increase in size the CR-V appears to slip through the wind with much less effort and its tailgate now hinges on the top ins
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies