Akira Nakai is the man behind the tuner RWB – Rauh-Welt Begriff, which is loosely translated as "Rough World Concept," and he doesn't often climb out from under one of the 930 or 964 Porsches he's working on. His original shop in Japan is now 20 years old and he still works in the same building, even though his tuning ethos has caught on hot enough to provide other shops around the world.
Rauh Welt Porsche
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX