Raser Hummer PHEV – Click above to watch video after the jump
Last week, we heard news that Raser had teamed up with FEV to develop a plug-in hybrid powertrain for large trucks, but we weren't yet sure what the first platform to get the extended-range electric hardware would be. Now, we know. Interested? Hint: it's from what's generally accepted as the least eco-friendly automaker in America. That's right, HUMMER.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies