Okay, so we may not be talking about a classic, all-conquering Nissan Skyline GT-R here. But the sub-Godzilla-trim Nissan Skyline GTS-T is still a car, after all. And, as a car, if someone asked you to lay a bet on it versus a mobility scooter (Hoveround, Rascal, you know the type) in a drag race, you'd probably take that action.
You may be familiar with the name Colin Furze. The gentleman has made a name for himself by crafting some of the most impressive small-displacement two-wheelers around, and his four-wheel creation – a mobility scooter – lives up to the same level of insanity. Thanks to a 125cc engine lifted from a dirt bike, the machine can whip to over 70 mph. If that isn't terrifying enough for you, the vehicle does it using the same wheels and tires as the electric scooters you see whirring around
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX