You can't really blame Pontiac for giving its rear-wheel-drive G8 Concept and G6 GXP to rapper 50 Cent to use in his video for the song "Amusement Park". After all, pick a premium nameplate like Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini or Ferrari and one could find at least half a dozen (or more) music videos in which each marque has been featured prominently. At the same time, we must remember these are Pontiacs, and so we're asked to suspend disbelief and accept that given the choice, Fifty and his e
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX