We've seen some painful product placement efforts revolving around cars over the past few years. Some of them involve movies or television shows, but more than a fair share come down to music videos. Yet none, absolutely none, can compare with the bizarre spectacle of Abby Cubey behind the wheel of the Mosler RaptorGTR.
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 23, 2011
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 16, 2011
The 2012 Mosler RaptorGTR is one serious supercar. It boasts 838 horsepower and weighs just 2,580 pounds. How does an exotic racer manage to weigh so little when it's packing a twin-turbo, 7.0-liter engine? Extensive use of carbon fiber is the key, and the payoff is a 0-60 time of only 2.6 seconds. If that's not quick enough for you, for another $70,000, the RaptorGTR can be upgraded to produce a neck-snapping 1,212 horsepower.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX