We've never really thought of the Aston Martin Rapide as being an old car in need of an update, but since the gorgeous sedan has, in fact, been around since 2010, we suppose a tidy freshening is in order. Here at the Geneva Motor Show, Aston is showing off the new Rapide S, which adds minor styling tweaks and a bit more oomph to the rakish four-door package. But don't be fooled, the S isn't just a trim-and-tape up-do – it wholly replaces the outgoing Rapide.
In May 2011 our spy photographers caught this Aston Martin lapping the Nürburgring. Supposition at the time was that it is a faster, more powerful Rapide S that would offer up to 50 more horsepower under the hood and a tweaked grille and bumper so that you could pick it out of the line-up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX