If you've got money and taste, you might choose a new Bentley or Rolls-Royce. But if you've only got the former, you might be more inclined to go with a Maybach. In fact, as often as Phantoms show up in hip-hop videos, we're pretty sure the only people buying Maybachs are Daimler executives and rap stars.
You can't really blame Pontiac for giving its rear-wheel-drive G8 Concept and G6 GXP to rapper 50 Cent to use in his video for the song "Amusement Park". After all, pick a premium nameplate like Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini or Ferrari and one could find at least half a dozen (or more) music videos in which each marque has been featured prominently. At the same time, we must remember these are Pontiacs, and so we're asked to suspend disbelief and accept that given the choice, Fifty and his e
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!