Once or twice a month, it seems, an old EV makes its way to eBay. Currently, there are two of the best-known electric vehicles of recent times are on the auction site (good luck finding an EV1 on there), with about a week left before each auction ends. Here's the skinny on each.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Dec 8, 2006
EBay is one of the better places to shop for electric vehicles these days (recent up tick in scam offers notwithstanding). Aside from EV Finder's classifieds, there aren't many other places you can get an all-electric Ford Ranger, that's for sure. There is currently a Ford Ranger EV up for auction with a bid of $7,600 (but the reserve price has not yet been met).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models