If, for some reason, the 2013 Range Rover isn't big and luxurious enough for you, it looks like help is on the way. Spy photographers have caught a long-wheelbase version of the Range Rover testing with light camouflage and seemingly in production-ready trim, which means we could see this lengthened model sooner rather than later.
Range Rover Long Wheelbase
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX