Navigon and Rand McNally have teamed up to develop some interesting new GPS features that make it easier for users to personalize their trips.
- Stuart Waterman
- May 25, 2006
Rand McNally & Company, North America's biggest commercial map company, is rolling out a turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation service for GPS-enabled mobile phones. Curiously named MONA (for MObile NAvigator), the service costs $9.99 a month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models