As hinted at earlier, the biodiesel Dodge Ram that will be announced tomorrow is a B5-filled Ram that is also capable of handling B20. Well, it can only officially handle B20 in certain circumstances.
New restrictions on U.S. diesel vehicle emissions did not stop Dodge from unleashing a new 6.7-liter Cummins turbodiesel engine a little over a week ago. This engine will be available in 2007 Ram 2500/3500 pickups, and can handle a little bit of biodiesel. But what's this about DaimlerChrysler and the National Biodiesel Board's upcoming "big announcement"?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies