Since the Chrysler Group joined up with Fiat, its brand portfolio has grown to include Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep and Fiat vehicles. And you know what that means: more stuff for Mopar to tinker with. That's just what Auburn Hills has got in store for the upcoming SEMA show in Vegas, with a whole slew of show cars to demonstrate just what the group's performance parts division can do.
You know those videos that sometimes automatically start playing when you visit automaker websites? You know how you usually click right past them? Sometimes, they're worth paying attention to. If you visit to the 2009 Dodge Ram website, you're treated to a tour of the truck by Ralph Gilles and Mark Allen. Before the design guys give their spiel, however, you get a very brief glimpse of a poster showing '09 Ram body styles and options/accessories. There, clear as day, is a shot of the forthcomin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX