Looking to get back into the thick of things in the commercial van market, Chrysler has set the pricing for the Fiat Ducato-based 2014 Ram Promaster. When it goes on sale by the end of this year, the new Promaster will have prices that range from $26,030 for the Promaster 3500 chassis cab cutaway with a 136-inch wheelbase and topping out at $36,150 for the long-wheelbase, high-roof 3500 cargo van (*prices don't include the $995 destination charge).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX