A rally car driver epitomizes the polite British national character when he apologized for driving wildly over a hill and sliding into onlookers and officials.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Oct 29, 2009
Ken Block and Alex Gelsomino during the New England Forest Rally -- Click above to watch video
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 6, 2009
Austrian motorcycle maker KTM stakes its reputation on the ability of its off-road motorcycles to tackle the toughest terrain on earth, and it's made a habit of proving these capabilities with both a factory team and a far-reaching privateer support program in the Dakar Rally each year. Up through 2009, that is – KTM has just announced that it's pulling out of next year's event.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models