Okay, so it wasn't a championship-level international stage, but just the same, Kimi Raikkonen has won his first rally. The event in question, called Rallye Vosgien, forms part of the French national series, and was contested by Kimi's Citroën Junior Team as practice ahead of the WRC Rally of France.
First spy shots of the upcoming Subaru Impreza hatchback are hitting the 'net. Snapped under disguise while undergoing testing in California, you can begin to see the shape the new Impreza will take. As we reported earlier, the next Impreza's front facia will take yet another new styling direction, after previous facelifts were met with less than enthusiastic response.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX