The Rallye Monte-Carlo ZENN was held this past weekend and the spunky Renault Zoe electric vehicle drove away the big winner. The little car came in first place not only in the overall category, but also in the regularity, energy consumption, autotest and teams' challenge sections. As the company wrote on the official blog, "Yes, we literally won everything!"
Rallye Monte Carlo Zenn
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX