Motorcyclists are a different breed, and that's especially so with anyone willing to throw a leg over a two wheeler in sanctioned competition. Need proof? Check out the video we've pasted below.
Rally West Virginia
Racing of any variety is inherently dangerous, and rally racing may very well be the most dangerous flavor of all motorsports. Niceties like track runoff and Armco barriers are replaced with sturdy oak trees, water hazards and some nice old lady's front porch. Hell, just getting out of the car post-off can be hazardous to your health.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!