Motorcyclists are a different breed, and that's especially so with anyone willing to throw a leg over a two wheeler in sanctioned competition. Need proof? Check out the video we've pasted below.
Rally West Virginia
Racing of any variety is inherently dangerous, and rally racing may very well be the most dangerous flavor of all motorsports. Niceties like track runoff and Armco barriers are replaced with sturdy oak trees, water hazards and some nice old lady's front porch. Hell, just getting out of the car post-off can be hazardous to your health.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX