Despite some recent problems with the natural gas supply from Russia, Germans have an ever-increasing number of CNG options. Rainer Zietlow, a German citizen who just might be the world's biggest CNG fan, started a nationwide tour of Germany's 800 compressed natural gas (CNG) service stations on the 7th of January. He'll be at the wheel of a VW Passat TSI EcoFuel with a direct injection bi-fuel turbo engine and expects to complete the tour in 80 days, just before the AMI 2009 (Auto Mobile Inter
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies